Health & Safety on our mobile farm
Health and Safety is first and foremost for both our guests, ourselves and our animals
We have a strict policy which all our staff are familiar with. We have identified some key points below to give you peace of mind:
- All animals will be securely penned during the visit
- We will monitor and follow the latest H&SE advice
- We will clear up all droppings throughout the visit
- We will sweep, clear & tidy up before we leave your premises
- We have public liability insurance for £5million
- All our staff are DBS screened & checked with certificates available upon request
- The movement & management of the animals is in accordance with DEFRA guidelines
To see our latest risk assessment example documentation please click here.
If you have a specific enquiry please get in touch with us via email.