Now Recruiting for 2019
12 month Level 2 Apprenticeship in Agriculture in conjunction with Shuttleworth Collge
Student Work Experience Placements: March - August Available
Experiences on Offer
- Handling & welfare of livestock
- Repair & maintenance of farm equipment
- Yard & field maintenance
- Engagement with Customers
- Understanding and experience in completing Animal Movement Licenses
Key Personal Attributes
- Interest in Farming & Livestock
- Good Communication Skills
- Physically fit
In return we can offer
- Excellent rates of pay
- Suitable Workwear & PPE as required
- Weekday accomodation is a possibility
- Fantastic experience working in very close proximity to a wide range of livestock
- Opportunities for you to build your interpersonal communication skills
If you are interested please send your CV and covering email to the Office Manager
"My apprenticeship at Ark Farm has built my confidence and knowledge with different species of farm animals, handling the animals and interacting with people by telling them about each individual animal.
Working for Ark Farm offers great opportunities for me by helping me with my assignments for college studying animal management and now my Level 3 Agriculture. I am now able to carry out tasks that I have learnt on the job Ark Farm.
I'd definitely recommend an apprenticeship at Ark Farm as you can learn a lot from your time here with the wide range of very diverse livestock".